Everyone likes traveling. Mostly traveling is about discovering the world around us. Seeing new places enriches our baggage of knowledge while meeting new people from different cultures contributes to the development of communication skills. This is how we imagine benefits of traveling in its classical form, but it is not the only way to spend your time when visiting a different country. If you decide to visit Africa, you will certainly not only enjoy its views, you will also do a safari! Though Africans countries are poor and there are a lot of political battles and rebels going on, it still has a lot to offer for those who seek adrenaline rush.
Africa is so diverse! You will still be full of impressions even if your budget doesn’t allow you to do much. Check out a list of top places in Africa where you need to go if you want to do safari.
- Victoria Falls. There is probably nothing more beautiful in Africa than Victoria Falls. This is the top priority destination to go to, especially for those who do photography. There are not only unique breathtaking views, but also wild nature everywhere around. The nature there is more daring than in any other part of the continent so if you are a safari newbie you may want to keep this place for a later time and start with something easier.
- Masari Mara in Kenia is just filled with wild life! Every second half of the year all inhabitants of the woods migrate from Masari Mara to Serengeti. It is a magnificent view and some people even say it is the next World’s Wonder! It is amazing to watch animals in their natural environment, and follow their route. It even seems that you are watching a discovery channel in 3D!
- Serengeti is a place where the the migration starts from. Many safari lovers for whom it became a hobby or even part of their lives try to come here specifically on the second part of a year to watch this exciting process. It is also loved by scientists who can research animals’ behavior. Serengeti is the most glorious African sight, it is located right in the heart of Tanzania. It is filled with all sorts of animals of cat’s family. Fans of lions, tigers and leopards will find it a paradise.
- Kruger National Park is located in the south of Africa and has a lot to offer on its vast territory. This place is a favorite among all tourists who come here for safari because there are a lot of options to choose from. There are safaris for amateurs and professionals, individual and family tours, safaris on feet or on a transport. You can even ask a guide to show you places hidden from regular visitors!
- Okavango Delta became popular just recently, that’s why it is almost virgin. Its beauty can not be described with words and its wild nature is worth exploring.
Next time you plan a trip to Africa, make sure to include some or all of the above destinations to your list.